Saturday 30 July 2011

FREE Lipgloss worth £9.99!!!

.

I've just come across this little beauty on Twitter!!


Source: Helen E Cosmetics ''Colour Gloss'' range.




You can choose any lipgloss from Helen E Cosmetics ''Colour Gloss'' range worth £9.99!! 


You can choose from 15 shades and you only have to pay £1.99 to cover postage costs!




http://www.helen-e.com/cosmetics/lips/colour-gloss.htm


Just visit the link above, select your shade and put it in your basket. Head to checkout and click on ''Pay now''. It will show the product at full price but don't worry!! At the top of this page, there is a box to insert a Voucher Code... Just type in ''LIPS'' without quotation marks, 'Add' then you'll see your updated total with only postage to pay.


From here it is just a regular check out... Give your postage details, Card details and wait for your freebie to arrive!


I've just ordered mine in 'Champagne Pink 8'. Which shade will you be getting?

4 comments

Christine said...

Thats really amazing, I haven't heard about this brand before :)

Love Christine ♥

Gemma Wright said...

Hi Christine!

I'd never heard of this brand until very recently. I began following @HelenECosmetics on Twitter last week and saw this offer on their Twitter feed last night.

I received an email after ordering, advising that I can expect my gift to arrive in around 7 working days. I will do a review when I receive it. Did you take advantage of the offer?

Gx

Shazbo said...

Just read this and tried to get one with the voucher code LIPS and it said the code expired :(

Gemma Wright said...

No way?! I didn't see an end date or I'd have added it in to the entry :(

Gx

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Gemma Wright
I'm 22 years old and from Bonnie Scotland. I enjoy nights out, nights in, cocktails, films, cinema and general banter. I'm moving to Glasgow with my better half shortly, so expect a lot of posts about flat viewings and items we've bought to kit out the new place!
View my complete profile