Sunday 14 August 2011

Review - E.L.F (Lips)

.

During my recent E.L.F haul, I bought:



Top to Bottom:
Plumping Lip Glaze in Fuchsia Fanatic
Plumping Lip Glaze in Oasis
Lip Stain in First Date
Theraputic Conditioning Balm in Strawberry Creme
Hypershine Gloss in Bubblegum


This is how they look swatched...


Left to Right:

Plumping Lip Glaze in Fuchsia Fanatic and then the accompanying gloss
Plumping Lip Glaze in Oasis and then the accompanying gloss
Lip Stain in First Date and then the accompanying gloss
Theraputic Conditioning Balm in Strawberry Creme
Hypershine Gloss in Bubblegum


Plumping Lip Glaze
Both glosses are fairly pigmented. Give a lovely sheen and they're definitely something I will use for nights out. Very girly, pretty shades :) The gloss that comes on the other end is a lovely shimmery, clear gloss, that looks amazing over lip stains!


Lip Stain
In my recent post about the products I use constantly, I named Maybelline's 24hr Superstay as my go-to Lip Colour. This is my new favourite and has gained a place in my daily make-up bag. It's a beautiful colour with a very vintage/60s feel to it. LOVE LOVE LOVE.....


Conditioning Balm
A pale, semi-glossy lip balm. Not something I'll use regularly as it's a little oily feeling for my preferences. Doesn't contain S.P.F so really don't know when/if I'll use this again.


Hypershine Gloss
Extremely unimpressed with this. Lovely colour, comes with a brush applicator which I like. However... After twisting the barrel to bring the colour to the top, the whole top came off, covering my hands in lip gloss. Managed to pop it back on, salvaging most of what had come out, but sadly, poorly made product. I will probably use this as it is a beautiful colour, but this is the only E.L.F product where I've thought ''You get what you pay for''...

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Gemma Wright
I'm 22 years old and from Bonnie Scotland. I enjoy nights out, nights in, cocktails, films, cinema and general banter. I'm moving to Glasgow with my better half shortly, so expect a lot of posts about flat viewings and items we've bought to kit out the new place!
View my complete profile